Meow! This week I tried Loreal’s
As you know by now, I always start with the simple rules I followed when taking the pictures. They are:
- We bought all mascara ourselves (which means nobody is paying us).
- We wear each mascara for 1 week.
- All mascara’s purchased were black, and the darkest black they had available.
- Every Mascara used was put on the exact same way, with only 2 coats and all eye makeup for the pictures was exactly the same.
- That’s it…there are no more rules.
- Wait…maybe one more…the opinion is ours…take it or leave it. Believe it or not. These are just our 2 cents.
So what’s the deal with this black cat of a mascara?
It’s actually pretty good. Aren’t you glad I’m not so negative this week?
For starters, the brush is great. I find the little nubs help get close to the root and allow for the lashes to be coated well and separated. All the things that I like.
The mascara itself is nice and dark, which is what I look for. AND it doesn’t clump like some of the previous weeks I have tried.
I also wore this to the gym, like I usually do and it did not streak or smudge. Which I think is a bonus. To me it means it has good staying power.
Sadly, I do have A boo.
This formula tends to be a bit dry. I find you have to get that wand a good swooshing around the tube to whip it up. If not you may find that it dries out to fast.
So what do others think of this mascara?
I read LOreal’s website and here’s what others are saying:
Well…here’s the thing…no one has made a comment on Loreal’s website about this mascara! So I have no idea what others are thinking. However, I’m sure they would agree with me! After all, I feel that over the past few weeks I have really started to know a good mascara.
Would I buy this one again?
Would I suggest it to others?
Let me know, have you tried this one? What did you think?
Oh, and as for me and mascara Mondays…I will be taking a break…and letting you all hear from Nals. She’s gunna give some mascara’s a roll. Stay tuned.